Amsec Safe Return Policy
Amsec Safe Return Shipment & Product Support Policy
All shipping cost are non-refundable.
Return Shipments will not be accepted unless authorized in advance and an RGA# assigned by AMSEC, and are subject to cancellation,
transportation, handling and restocking charges.
PRODUCT SUPPORT POLICY
Service performed under AMSEC’s Limited Warranty will be considered for approval only if the following procedures and policies are followed:
1. A Warranty Authorization Number must be obtained from AMSEC BEFORE ANY SERVICE WORK IS PERFORMED. Authorization
can be obtained by calling the AMSEC Service Department at 951-685-9680 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Pacific
Time, Monday through Friday. The serial number, description of the product and nature of the problem must be supplied to AMSEC
to determine warranty status before an authorization number will be assigned. Issuance of the authorization number recognizes only
the existence of a problem and does not constitute an admission of liability by AMSEC. Only approved service representatives will be
authorized to perform warranty service.
2. AMSEC will send a Warranty Service Report form (WSR) either by mail or with any required parts. This form must be filled out and
returned with your invoice and defective parts before service charges can be considered for payment.
3. AMSEC’s warranty covers defects in workmanship and parts for one year. Defective parts must be returned (not repaired unless
instructed) to AMSEC. If parts are not returned, the warranty invoice will be denied. Do not invoice for parts. Defective parts will be
replaced by AMSEC. State sales tax does not apply to warranty service work and will not be honored.
4. AMSEC offers technical support via telephone free of charge for a period of one year after the purchase of a product. Technical
support can be obtained by calling 951-685-9680 between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:30 pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
After one year, phone support is offered on a charge-per-call basis. Service and support contracts are available on select products.
5. Any service performed prior to issuance of a warranty authorization number will be subject to denial. PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
WITHOUT NOTICE. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
6. For complete details concerning AMSEC’s product warranty please visit the product support section of our website at