100% MADE IN THE USA
Manufactured in Defiance, Ohio, we have gone to great lengths in R&D, engineering, and manufacturing to make life easier for our customers. Our resource page provides you with Decked Truck Bed Customer Service contacts, frequently asked questions from our customers, links to manuals, and resource guides.
Decked Truck Beds Customer Service | Contacts and Resources
Decked Customer Service Phone number: 208-806-0251
BUSINESS HOURS: Mon. – Fri. 8:00am – 5:00pm Mountain Time
Where to Buy Decked Truck Beds?
While we suggest buying from USASafeAndVault.com (just saying!) because we are an authorized dealer for the Decked Truck Beds. We offer:
- Free curbside shipping
- No sales tax for most locations outside Michigan
- Price matching with other online retailers
- Veteran and first responder discounts, and
- Free accessory with most of your purchases
However, we also understand that you might have other reasons to still buy from others. Here's where you can find the list of authorized Decked Dealers near you.
Most customers can get all the information they need from our collection of Decked Truck Beds. However, often we find it convenient to request a print catalog to fantasize about our selections or to leave the catalog around the house to drop gentle hints on what we want for Christmas.
DECKED 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
DECKED LLC warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of the original purchase. If within three (3) years from the original date of purchase this product fails due to defect in materials or workmanship, DECKED LLC will replace any defective part at its option.
The original purchaser must contact the DECKED LLC customer service team and provide a description of the defective part, including digital pictures if requested, with the original purchase documentation as validation of warranty coverage or have previously activated their warranty online.
This warranty DOES NOT cover or apply to:
- Damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling and abuse
- Products not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations
- Product not assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Normal wear and tear
- Undeclared damage to the system during shipping, acts of God. In addition, consequential damage and incidental damages (including lost time) such as damage to persons or property are not covered under this warranty
Our customers frequently ask us questions related to locks, installation and troubleshooting.